|Present||Professor, Bond University|
Honors and Awards
- Member Emeritus North Shore Branch of the New Zealand Society of Physiotherapy 2010
- Vice Chancellor's Excellence Award for Distinguished Teaching AUT 2002
- ProsciTech Trans Tasman Award – Microscopy New Zealand 1999
- New Zealand Young Scientist Award – Microscopy New Zealand 1999
- New Investigator Award – Matrix Biology Society 1999
Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine
Bond University QLD 4229
Phone +61 7 559 53055
Laboratory-and field-based assessment of maximal aerobic power of elite stand-up ...
International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance (2016)
Purpose: Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) is a rapidly growing sport and recreational activity for which only anecdotal evidence exists on ...
Assessment of shoulder active range of motion in prone versus ...
Physiotherapy Theory and Practice: an international journal of physical therapy (2015)
BACKGROUND: As swimming and surfing are prone dominant sports, it would be more sport specific to assess shoulder active range ...