|2013 ‐ Present||Affiliate, Georgia Southern University ‐ Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education|
|2008 ‐ Present||Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Engineering & Computing, Allen E. Paulson College of|
|Present||Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Mechanical Engineering, Department of|
Professional Service and Affiliations
|2013 - Present||Professor, Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering and Information Technology|
Honors and Awards
- Award for Excellence in Research - Georgia Southern University (2014)
- EPA4 – SE (9 states) First prize Photography Exhibition: Clean Diesels in Natural Environment (2014)
- SAE International Recognition for Substantial Contribution as a Speaker at ‘14 World Congress (2014)
- Environmental Protection Agency-P3 National Prize Washington DC (2013)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers First prize Washington DC (2013)
- SAE International Recognition for Substantial Contribution as a Speaker at ‘13 World Congress (2013)
- EPA4 – SE (9 states) Second prize Photography Exhibition: Clean Diesels at Work (2013)
- SAE Member Service Award – 10 years (2008)
- The Medal for Foreign Researchers, Matsumae International Foundation, Tokyo (1994)
- Intelligent Autonomous Vehicles
- Engine Design and Development
- Engine Testing
- Thermal Laboratory
- Renewable Energy
PO Box 8046
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-2293
Office: ENGR 2127
Recent Publications (30)
Experimental and Numerical Investigation on Vertical Axis Wind Turbine in ...
Proceedings of the ASME 2015 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE 2015) (2015)
The continuous improvement of this world is based on technological advancement. And the technological advancement is directly related to the ...
Computational Analysis of Laminar Forced Convection in Rectangular Enclosures of ...
10th International Conference on Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics (HEFAT2014) (2014)
Computer development has followed trends of increasing power and smaller size. Having more power increases the amount of heat the ...
In-Cylinder Wall Temperature Influence on Unburned Hydrocarbon Emissions During Transitional ...
SAE International Journal of Engines (2014)
Emissions of Unburned Hydrocarbons (UHC) from diesel engines are a particular concern during the starting process, when after-treatment devices are ...
Numerical Analysis of Laminar Natural Convection in Rectangular Enclosures of ...
Proceedings of the ASME 2013 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE 2013) (2013)
Natural convection heat transfer in rectangular enclosures is important in many real-world engineering applications. Included in these applications are the ...
Experimental Study of Combustion and Emissions Characteristics of Methyl Oleate ...
SAE 2013 World Congress & Exhibition Proceedings (2013)
This study evaluates the combustion and emissions characteristics of methyl oleate (C₁₉H₃₆O₂ CAS# 112-62) produced by transesterification from oleic acid, ...
Computational Analysis of Laminar Natural Convection in Rectangular Enclosures of ...
Proceedings of the ASME 2012 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE2012) (2012)
Natural convection in rectangular enclosures is found in many real-world engineering applications. Included in these applications are the energy efficient ...
Exploratory Research in Erosion Effects of Nanofluids on Metallic Materials
2012 TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition, Fatigue and Corrosion Damage in Metallic Materials: Fundamentals, Modeling and Prevention Symposium (2012)
Nanofluids are fluids containing engineered colloidal suspensions of nanoparticles in ordinary base fluids, that are of interest for cooling systems ...