|Present||Assistant Professor, Molloy University ‐ Clinical Mental Health Counseling|
- MHC 5220 – Social and Cultural Aspects of Counseling
- MHC 5260 – Assessment in Counseling
- MHC 5250 – Psychodiagnostics and Treatment Planning
- MHC 5240 – Psychopathology
- MHC 5200 – Research in Counseling
- MHC 5100 – Counseling Orientation and Ethics
|PhD, Montclair State University ‐ Counseling and Educational Leadership|
|MSEd, Saint John's University, Jamaica New York ‐ Clinical Mental Health Counseling|
|BA, CUNY Queens College ‐ Psychology|
Refereed Publications (3)
The Lines Between the Checkboxes : The Experiences of Racially Ambiguous ...
Theses, Dissertations and Culminating Projects (2019)
The influences of race on people’s lived experiences are vast and enumerable. Despite advancements in multicultural counseling literature, the experiences ...