Similarities and Differences in Perceived Work Motivation, Personality, and Culture : Snapshots of Australia and IndiaTheses
AbstractIn this thesis implications of results for theories relating to personality and work motivation are discussed; also discussed are the implications for practice such as personnel management, incentive systems, and training and development. Strengths and limitations of the present thesis are outlined. The present study’s findings suggest important similarities and differences between Australians and Indians which provide a snapshot of underlying cultural values.
Year Manuscript Completed2013
Additional CategoriesSociology, Industrial and Labor Relations (0629)
- Personality and occupation Australia,
- Employees Psychology Australia,
- Personnel management Psychological aspects Australia,
- Personality and occupation India,
- Employees Psychology India,
- Personnel management Psychological aspects India.
Primary Language of ManuscriptEnglish
Citation InformationTrishita Mathew. "Similarities and Differences in Perceived Work Motivation, Personality, and Culture : Snapshots of Australia and India" (2013)
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/trishita_mathew/16/