In this thesis implications of results for theories relating to personality and work motivation are discussed; also discussed are the implications for practice such as personnel management, incentive systems, and training and development. Strengths and limitations of the present thesis are outlined. The present study’s findings suggest important similarities and differences between Australians and Indians which provide a snapshot of underlying cultural values.
- Personality and occupation Australia,
- Employees Psychology Australia,
- Personnel management Psychological aspects Australia,
- Personality and occupation India,
- Employees Psychology India,
- Personnel management Psychological aspects India.
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/trishita_mathew/16/