|Present||Senior Lecturer, The University of Notre Dame Australia ‐ School of Education, Sydney|
Honors and Awards
- 2008 – 2014 Vice Chancellor’s Letters of Commendation for 9 consecutive semesters for Outstanding Teaching Performance Evaluation (TPE) results.
- 2010, 2011, 2012 UniJobs Lecturer of the Year, UNDA top 10 nominee
- 2013 RIS grant $5000 Kenya project – the impact of UNDA service learning project on children in recipient community
- 2014 Vice Chancellor’s Teaching and learning Award for Excellence in Initiatives that Enhance Student Learning – Kenya project. Team leader of team of 3 ($1,000)
- 2014 Office of Learning and Teaching (OLT) Award for Kenya Project. Team leader of team of 3 ($10,000)
- Mathematics Education
- Social Justice and Inquiry Based Learning
- Pedagogy for the classroom
Mr Tim Perkins
MEd, BEd, DipTch
Phone: (02) 8204 4226
Conference Papers (4)
Mentoring to alleviate anxiety in pre-service primary mathematics teachers: An ...
Annual conference of the Mathematics Education Research Group of Australasia (MERGA) (2015)
Increasing numbers of primary pre-service teachers (PSTs) enrolled in Education degrees inAustralia enter university with insufficient mathematical content knowledge (Livy ...