Honors and Awards
- Faculty Fellow-Utah State University Center for Persons with Disabilities (2009)
- "Teacher of the Year", Dept. of Special Education (2009-2010)
- "Advisor of the Year", Dept. of Special Education (2009-2010)
- “Autism Program of the Year” for ASSERT Autism Program, Autism Council of Utah (2007)
- “Achievement of the Year”, Utah State University Robins Award for ASSERT Autism Program (2006)
- Sidney W. Bijou Scholarship for Research in Child Development (1997)
- Outstanding Psychology Scholar Award (1995)
- “A” Pin Award for three consecutive quarters with a 4.0 GPA (1995)
- Golden Key National Honor Society (1995)
- Psy-Chi National Honor Society in Psychology (1993-1995)
- SPED 5530 - Technology for Teaching Exceptional Learners
- SPED 6710 - Concepts and Principles of Behavior Analysis in Education
- SPED 6740 - Single-Subject Research Methods & Designs
- SPED 6720 - Advanced Behavior Analysis in Education
- SPED 7700 - Single-Subject Research Methods & Designs
- SPED 5010 - Applied Behavioral Analysis 1: Principles, Assessment & Analysis
- SPED 7720 - Advanced Behavior Analysis in Education
Phone: (435) 797-1933
Using Transfer of Stimulus Control Technology to Promote Generalization and ...
Focus on Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities (2012)
Children with autism often use newly acquired language in restricted contexts and with limited variability. Instructional tactics that embed generalization ...
Response competition and stimulus preference in the treatment of automatically ...
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis (2011)
Clinicians are particularly challenged by the development of interventions for behavior maintained by automatic reinforcement because reinforcers that maintain the ...
An Evaluation of a Stimulus PreferenceAssessment of Auditory Stimuli for ...
Research in Developmental Disabilities (2008)
Previous researchers have used stimuluspreferenceassessment (SPA) methods to identify salient reinforcers for individuals with developmentaldisabilities including tangible, leisure, edible and ...