About Thomas D. Curran Ph.D.
Professor Thomas D. Curran joined the Sacred Heart University History faculty in 1986. Previously he taught at the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy (King's Point), Fordham University, and Lehman College (CUNY).
|June 2016||Professor of History, Sacred Heart University|
Honors and Awards
- Faculty Scholarship Award, Sacred Heart University, 2006
- Faculty Scholarship Award, Sacred Heart University, 1993
- Teaching Excellence and Campus Leadership Award, Sacred Heart University, 1992
- History of the Vietnam War
- Japanese History and Culture
- Chinese History and Culture