|September 2014 - Present||Founding Director, Clinical Associate Professor Physician Assistant Studies, Sacred Heart University ‐ College of Health Professions|
Honors and Awards
- Inspirational Speaker, Riverside County Regional Medical Center/Riverside Community College
- Phi Kappa Phi International Academic Honor Society
- Magna cum Laude, USC
- Humanitarian Award, Riverside Community Hospital Emergency Dept.
- PA 510 & 511 Patient Assessment and Clinical Reasoning I/II
- PA 512 & 513 Diagnostic Medicine I/II
- PA 514 Professional Practice
- PA 522 Healthcare Delivery
|2014||DHSc (Doctor of Health Science), A. T. Still University of Health Sciences|
|2006||M.S., A. T. Still University ‐ Education and Leadership|
|1996||B.S., University of Southern California ‐ Physician Assistant Studies|
Physician Assistant Studies
Stamford Hosp. Tandet
College of Health Professions
Poster Presentations (1)
Lemierre’s Disease: Infectious Thrombophlebitis of the Lateral Pharyngeal Space
American Academy of Physician Assistants Poster Session (2008)
Although rare in the antibiotic era, Lemierre’s disease requires early identification and treatment to prevent potentially serious complications.
Popular Press (4)
Graduate Students and Faculty Explore Educational Opportunities in Uganda
Sacred Heart University News Story (2017)
Faculty members and graduate students from Sacred Heart University’s College of Health Professions and College of Nursing visited Kampala, Uganda, recently to investigate ...