|Present||Chair and Associate Professor of Information Systems, Kennesaw State University|
|Present||Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University|
Honors and Awards
- Fulbright Scholar, 2007-2008, Post Graduate Institute of Management, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Hawaiian International Conference on System Sciences best paper nomination (Collaborative Technologies Track) 2005
- Americas Conference on Information Systems best paper winner (Social Issues Track), 2004
- Nichols Faculty Fellow 2003-4
- MIS Quarterly Best Paper Award 2002
- William Alley/Rayonier International Business Scholar 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008
- Department of Management, University of Georgia, Doctoral Student Award for Excellence in Research, 1996
- E-Business Architectures
- Introduction to MIS
- CMC and Decision Making
- E-Business (ERP)
- Organizational Behavior
- Introduction to MIS (honors)
- Object-oriented Analysis and Design
- Accounting Information Systems/Database
- Information Resources Management
- Introduction to Microcomputers
- Accounting Systems II
Collaborative technology and teams (13)
Contribution to Book
Managing in the Time of Virtualness
Leadership in the Digital Enterprise: Strategies for Planning and Training (2009)
Virtual teams are increasingly being utilized by organizations in order to bring together far-flung expertise using collaborative technologies rather than ...
A Capabilities-Based Theory of Technology Deployment in Diverse Teams: Leapfrogging ...
Journal of the Association for Information Systems (2004)
Previous research on groups with diverse membership indicates that they generally exhibit high levels of conflict and experience low levels ...
Research methods (7)
Multilevel Research in Information Systems: Concepts, Strategies, Problems, and Pitfalls
Journal of the Association for Information Systems (2014)
Information systems (IS) researchers often explore complex phenomena that result from the interplay between technologies and human actors; as such, ...