|Present||Lecturer, Department of Chemistry, College of Science and Mathematics, Georgia Southern University ‐ Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry|
Honors and Awards
- National Science Foundation GK-12 Fellowship (2006)
- University of South Carolina Sloan Fellowship (2003)
- University of South Carolina Peyton C. Teague Fellowship (2003)
- University of South Carolina Copenhaver Scholar (2003)
- Introduction to General, Organic & Biological Chemistry (CHEM 1140)
- Principles of Chemistry I (CHEM 1145)
- Principles of Chemistry II (CHEM 1146)
- Survey of Chemistry I (CHEM 1151)
- Organic Chemistry I (CHEM 3341)
P.O. Box 8064
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-0637
Office: 3212 Chemistry & Nursing Bldg.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles (5)
A Chloroacetamidine-based Inactivator of Protein Arginine Methyltransferase 1: Design, Synthesis ...
Protein arginine methyltransferases (PRMTs) catalyze the post-translational methylation of arginine residues. PRMT1 is the predominant mammalian isozyme, and is responsible ...
In Situ Generation of a Bisubstrate Analog for Protein Arginine ...
Journal of the American Chemical Society (2008)
Protein arginine methyltransferases (PRMTs) are (S)-adenosylmethionine (SAM)-dependent methyltransferases that catalyze the post-translational methylation of Arg residues in a variety of ...