Honors and Awards
- Queensland Young Tall Poppy Science Award, 2012
- Vice-Chancellor's Quality Award for Research Excellence, Bond University, 2013
- Mary Rankine Wilson Memorial Award for Professional Excellence
- Excellence in Research Award, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, The University of Queensland, 2010
- Excellence in Research Award, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, The University of Queensland, 2009
- Early Career Researcher Award, The University of Queensland, 2008
- University Medal, The University of Queensland
Centre for Research in Evidence-Based Practice
Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine
Gold Coast QLD 4229
Ph: +61 7 559 55522
Key Papers (12)
A qualitative study exploring high school students' understanding of, and ...
Health expectations : An international journal of public participation in health care and health policy (2017)
BACKGROUND: Exposure to health claims, particularly in the media and social media, is pervasive, and the information conveyed is often ...
Parents' expectations and experiences of antibiotics for acute respiratory infections ...
Annals of Family Medicine (2017)
PURPOSE: Primary care visits for children with acute respiratory infections frequently result in antibiotic prescriptions, although antibiotics have limited benefits ...
The TIDieR checklist will benefit the physiotherapy profession
Journal of Physiotherapy (2016)
Evidence-based practice involves physiotherapists incorporating high-quality clinical research on treatment efficacy into their clinical decision-making. However, if clinical interventions are ...