|Present||Associate Professor, Higher Education and Student Affairs Leadership, University of Northern Colorado|
Student affairs, Women's issues in higher education, and Higher education
- Women in higher education
- International higher education and student affairs
- Student affairs administration
- Organization and administration of higher education
- Technology and higher education
- History of higher education
- Qualitative research
Women and gender (6)
The Legal and Policy Implications of Male-Benefiting Admissions Policies at ...
Journal of Student Affairs Research and Practice (2012)
Women represent an increasingly large majority of undergraduate students, currently comprising 57% of total U.S. undergraduate enrollment. To address this ...