|Present||Assistant Professor, University of Washington Tacoma ‐ Nursing and Healthcare Leadership|
Mental health and psychiatry nursing, Early identification and intervention for mental health conditions, Translation of research to community settings, Psychophysiological research, Lifespan health, Health equity, Grounded Theory, Content analysis, Randomized control trials, and Advanced statistical analysis
Honors and Awards
- Nominee for Husky 100 (student leader recognition), University of Washington
- Lois Price-Spratlen Research Award, Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses Association
- Graduate and Professional Students Senate Travel Award, University of Washington
- Presidential Awards, Kaohsiung Medical University
- Best All-Around Student Award, Kaohsiung Medical University
- Academic Achievement Award, Kaohsiung Medical University
|2017||Ph.D., University of Washington - Seattle Campus ‐ Nursing, Psychosocial and Community Nursing|
|2012||M.S., National Cheng Kung University ‐ Nursing, Psychiatry, and Mental Health|
|2007||B.S.N., Kaohsiung Medical University ‐ Nursing|
Examining Age-Related Differences in Functional Domain Impairment Following Traumatic Brain ...
International Journal of Older People Nursing (2018)
Objective To examine differences in the functional recovery trajectories between younger and older adults with mild–moderate traumatic brain injury (TBI) ...
Dose–Response Relationships of Multisensory Intervention on Hospitalized Patients With ...
Journal of Nursing Research (2017)
Background: Patients with chronic schizophrenia often show negative emotional responses because of cognitive impairment. Multisensory stimulation therapy has been shown ...