health professional education, intersector collaboration, tacit knowledge, educational audiology, pediatric audiology, reflective practice, grounded theory, and institutional ethnography
Honors and Awards
- PA: CIHR-STIHR Fellowship in Health Care, Technology, & Place (2011-2013)
- Co-PI: Lawson Health Research Institute Internal Research Fund (2011-2013)
- PI: Ontario Health Human Resources Research Network Planning Grant (2011-2012)
- PA: Educational Audiology Association Doctoral Research Award (2010)
- Co-PA: CIHR Open Operating Grant (2013-2015)
- Professional Issues and Practice Management
- Evidence-Based Practice Working Groups
- Hearing Management for Speech-Language Pathologists
- Master's in Health Professional Education
- Simulation Research Primer
Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St. Michael's Hospital,
A Critical Theory Response to Empirical Challenges in Report-Writing: Considerations ...
Journal of Educational Audiology (2014)
Purpose Audiologists working with/in school settings write reports, communicating assessment results and recommendations. Yet there is a gap in education ...
Exploring the Utility of Measures of Critical Thinking Dispositions and ...
Journal of the American Academy of Audiology (2013)
Background: Discussions about professional behaviors are growing increasingly prevalent across health professions, especially as a central component to education programs. ...