|Present||Professor, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University ‐ College of Business - Worldwide|
Honors and Awards
- Fulbright Senior US Scholar
- Member of the TRB Standing Committee on Aviation Security and Emergency
- Member of the TRB Standing Committee on Aviation System Planning
- Member of the TRB Standing Committee on Transportation Network Modeling
- Best Paper Award, IEMC-IEEE, International Engineering Management Conference -IEEE, 2008
- Honourable Mention, Annual Conference of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada, Production/Operations Management Division, 2005
- Member of the Board of Directors, Women in Aerospace (WIA), 2014-2016
- Member of the Editorial Board for the Journal of Supply Chain Relocation (JSCR)
- NC Fulbright Board Member (2017-2020).
Peer-Reviewed Journals (8)
A Scenario-Based Approach for the Air Traffic Flow Management Problem ...
International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial and Mechatronics Engineering (2013)
In this paper, we investigate the strategic stochastic air traffic flow management problem which seeks to balance airspace capacity and ...
Book Chapters (2)
Peer-Reviewed Conference Proceedings (8)
A Variable Neighborhood Search Algorithm for the Vehicle Routing Problem ...
in the Proceedings of the 10th international conference on Modelling, Optimization and Simulation (MOSIM’14), Nancy, France (2014)
The demand of distribution and reverse logistics is drastically increasing. In order to absorb customers and improve customer satisfaction degree, ...
A Stochastic Approach for the Integration of Distributed Energy Resources
in the proceedings of the IEEE Technology Management Conference, Chicago, IL, USA, pp. 1-4 (2014)
Renewable energy sources are widely perceived as a promising solution to help satisfy increasing energy demand with less harm to ...
A Collaborative-Distributed Framework for the Long-Haul Truckload Trucking Industry
in the proceedings of International Engineering Management Conference -IEEE, Estoril, Portugal, pp. 1-5. Best Paper Award. (2008)
In this paper, we present a framework for collaborative networks in the long-haul truckload trucking industry. To help preserving members’ ...