Soccer predictions for 2018/19 (Europa League, Premier League and Champions league)4988366666 (2018)
With the end of the season, it is time for all the teams to think and rethink if the objectives have been achieved. Of course, many will not be happy with their results. Also, it seems like it will be a busy summer. Also, let's see who will be the favourites for the most important competitions in the next season.
Champion of the Europa League
Possibly the most difficult competition to predict. In the absence of knowing who will be the third classified of the group stage of the Champions, to date, the favourites are:
- Arsenal: After another disappointing season in the Premier League, the Gunners were on the verge of the grand finale of this competition. They fell in the semi-final against the new champion, Atlético de Madrid. Of sure that the new coach, Unai Emery, will want to recover the lost glory for the London club. And what better way than to lift the Europa League.
- Chelsea: Not qualifying for the Champions has been a blow for this club. Surely in this summer millionaire investments will be made to reinforce all the lines. In the absence of knowing who will be the coach, it is clear that the first goal of the club will be the achievement of a title. So the Europa League will be among your priorities.
- Sevilla: After two years of absence in this competition, the Andalusian club returns to its fetish tournament of recent years. In 15 years he has won 5 titles, becoming the most awarded club in this competition. If you beat the previous rounds, Sevilla will be one of the teams that enters the list of favourites.
- Milan: After a long journey through the desert, the Italian club returns to Europe. It may not have the power of before, but just listening to its name has to scare half the continent. It depends a lot on how they strengthen this summer, but it is certain that the Rossoneri will want to give, finally, a joy to their fans.
Champion of the Champions League
In the last 5 years, the maximum European competition has been dyed Spanish colour (four titles Real Madrid and one Barça). The most certain thing is that the clubs of La Liga want to continue dominating with iron fist Europe. But competitors will not be lacking. Next, the favourites for the next season:
- Real Madrid: The new champion, got the third consecutive European Cup in Kiev. And already they go 13. In spite of that in the domestic competitions shows certain irregularity in the last years, in the Champions is an almost unstoppable equipment. Of sure it will return to be the objective number one.
- Barça: See how the great rival raises one cup after another, it must be a nightmare. Therefore, they will want to change recent history and re-crown themselves as the best in European football. The most likely thing is that the Champions will be the priority objective of next season.
- Bayern Munich: Although they dominate the German championship with an iron hand (they have 6 Bundesliga in a row), the greatest European tournament can resist them. This year we must wait for a summer moved with the arrival of a star to the Bavarian club. If homework is done well, the dream of the sixth European Cup will be closer.
- Manchester City: After a spectacular season in the Premier, in the Champions again disappointed. It seems that the European competition, in which he is called to be one of the greats, resists him. Surely Guardiola will study very well what were the mistakes of last season to not repeat them again. Maybe the next edition is the English team, and so get the much desired first Champions.
The top scorer in Europe
We have been many years in which it is almost impossible to break the binomial between Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Only Luis Suarez got it twice. If these three players continue at the level shown so far, it will be very difficult to dethrone them:
- Messi: Although he is not a centre striker, his scoring ability is abysmal. In most of the times he faces goal, he chews the goal. If you maintain the level, it will be the main favourite.
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Another scoring machine that is becoming the perfect centre forward. If he continues his career in Europe and does not have any physical downturn, he will be on the list of being one of the top scorers.
- Luis Suárez: He's the kind of striker that every coach wants to have. He fights for each divided ball and also has a great goal scoring sensation. If the two above allow it, you have options to win your third gold boot.
- Salah: The great scoring revelation of this year. The Egyptian forward of Liverpool has entered the star on the basis of goals and memorable performances. If you maintain the performance, you may unseat the top three as European top scorer.
Champion of the Premier League
In the last edition Manchester City walked from start to finish. In addition, chaining different records. Surely you want to repeat the successes of last season, but contenders with a desire for revenge will not be lacking:
- Manchester City: After dominating in a spectacular way the last Premier, in the next season will want to repeat the same successes. And if you can also break some more record.
- Manchester United: A strong millionaire investment is expected this summer to improve all the lines. Of sure Mourinho will have between the eye and the English championship. A title that has resisted him for too long.
- Chelsea: After an irregular season, the London team will want to return to be a candidate for the title. Surely the new coach who arrives will provide the necessary energy to fight for the Premier.
- Liverpool: From the hand of Klopp, it seems that the club is ready to return to recover the lost glory. Although he will not have anything easy, the German coach will try to take his team to the first place in the Premier. A title that has been resisted for almost 30 years.
Publication DateOctober 7, 2018
Citation Informationbet9ja vip. "Soccer predictions for 2018/19 (Europa League, Premier League and Champions league)" 4988366666 (2018)
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/soccer-predictions-2018-europa-league-premier-league/1/