Power System Restructruing, Power System Operation and Control, FACTS & HVDC Transmission, and AI Applications to Power Systems
Honors and Awards
- Secured CPI 10 (out of 10) in MTech at IIT Kanpur
- CBIP Young Engineer Award 1996
- Khosla Research (Gold) Awards 1998, 2000
- INAE Young Engineer Award 2000
- Humboldt Fellowship (Germany) 2005-2007
- All India Seminar on Electric Energy System Management - Indian Scenario at IE (I) Roorkee Local Center, 4-5 September 1998
- Quality Improvement Program Course on Voltage Security and Stability Assessment using Artificial Neural Network at University of Roorkee, 11-25 June 1998
- Quality Improvement Program Course on Electric Power System Operation and Management under Restructured Environment at IIT Kanpur, 21-25 July 2003.
- Short-term workshop Electric Power Distribution: Reforms, Automation and Management at IIT Kanpur, May 10-14, 2004
- Quality Improvement Program Course on Electric Power System Operation and Control: Modern Trends and Future Challenges at IIT Kanpur, August 28- September 1, 2006.
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur