|2008 ‐ Present||Visiting Assistant Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering and Information Technology|
|Present||Visiting Assistant Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Department of Mechanical Engineering|
Advanced and Smart Materials (composite and Nano-composites), Processing, testing, and performance evaluation of advanced materials, Fatigue and ballistic properties evaluation of advanced materials, Non-destructive evaluation of structures, Statistical modeling of experimental data, and Mechanical Design and FEA.
Honors and Awards
- Summer Faculty Research Fellow, Naval surface Warfare Center, Naval Research Lab, Bethesda, Maryland (2006-2008)
- Outstanding Faculty Performance Award for Teaching from the College of Engineering, Architecture and Physical Sciences, Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, Alabama for the academic year (2007-2008)
- Machine Design
- Mechanics of Materials
- Engineering Mechanics (Statics & Dynamics)
- Engineering Graphics
- Essentials of Applied Mechanical Engineering
- FYE (First Year Experience)
PO Box 8046
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-2347
Office: Engineering 1101J
Fabrication of Polyurethane Based Fabric Composite Shaft and its Experimental ...
Conference Proceedings for ASME 2012 Annual Conference (2012)
Semi-rigid urethane based fiber composite shafts are fabricated by high pressure injection molding process. The samples are made in Georgia ...
High Velocity Impact Properties Characterization of Nano-Phased Bi-Layered Body Armor
2011 ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE 2011) (2011)
It has been already established by different investigators that addition of nano-reinforcements to plastics and fibers further enhances the mechanical ...