Honors and Awards
- George Washington Carver Fellow, Iowa State University, 2010–2013
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Diversity and Multicultural Travel Grant, Iowa State University, 2013
- EnSci Professional Development Grant, Iowa State University, 2012, 2013
- Dean Klecker Global Agriculture Graduate Scholarship, Iowa State University, 2012
- Golden Key International Honour Society Leadership Scholarship, 2011
- Graduate Research Assistantship Match, Iowa State University, 2010–present
- Golden Key International Honour Society, 2009
- National Science Foundation Travel Award, 2005
- Delta Tau Alpha Honor Society, 2004
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011
Animal Ethochemistry (8)
Determining an optimal method for the detection of odorous volatile ...
Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering Conference Proceedings and Presentations (2012)
Chemical communication plays an integral part of conserving tigers. Tigers, elephants, lions, and many other mammals use marking fluid (MF) ...