Political Philosophy, Ethics, Legal Theory, and Cultural Differences
- Introduction to ethics
- Consequentialism and egalitarianism
- Freedom and responsibility
- Seminars on Korsgaard’s The Sources of Normativity
- Comparative science of religion
- Close-reading seminars on Edward Said Orientalism
- Tutorials on cultural relativism
- Training sessions in mind-mapping
- Post-colonial studies
- Close-reading seminars on Balagangadhara, S.N. "The Heathen in His Blindness"
3 Arts Link
Human rights (3)
Analytical Jurisprudence (1)
Historical development of rights language (3)
Contribution to Book
From Objective Right to Subjective Rights: The Franciscans and the ...
The Nature of Rights: Moral and Political Aspects of Rights in Late Medieval and Early Modern Philosophy (2010)
What are subjective rights? And what makes Will and Interest conceptions of rights into conceptions of rights? I argue that ...