About Shubhankar Dam
Public Law, Comparative Constitutional Law, Presidential Powers, and Law and Democracy in India
Honors and Awards
- Singapore Management University School of Law Teaching Excellence Award, 2015 (made ineligible by resignation)
- Singapore Management University School of Law Most Outstanding Teacher Award, 2014
- Singapore Management University School of Law Teaching Excellence Award, 2013
- Singapore Management University Most Promising Teacher Award, 2011
- Singapore Management University School of Law Teaching Excellence Award, 2011
- Singapore Management University School of Law Most Promising Teacher Award, 2010
- English Legal System
- Introduction to Legal Method
- Common Law System, Reasoning & Methodology
|2007||LLM, Harvard Law School|
|2006||BCL, University of Oxford ‐ Brasenose College|
University of Portsmouth School of Law
Richmond Building, Portland Street
United Kingdom PO1 3DE
Anti-corruption law (2)
Constitutional Law (31)
Demonetisation_ A constitutional law expert explains why the Narendra Modi ...
Why the Narendra Modi government can't stop Indians from accessing their money — Quartz (2016)
In the late hours of November 8, Prime Minister Narendra Modi plunged India into an economic unknown. He unveiled a ...
Contribution to Book
A British Misreading: Sir Ivor Jennings’ Early Assessment of the ...
Constitution Making in Asia: Decolonisation and State-Building in the Aftermath of the British Empire (2016)
Sir Ivor Jennings delivered the Sir Alladi Krishnaswami Iyer Lectures at the University of Madras in March, 1952. He spoke ...