Public Law, Comparative Constitutional Law, Presidential Powers, and Law and Democracy in India
Honors and Awards
- Singapore Management University School of Law Teaching Excellence Award, 2015 (made ineligible by resignation)
- Singapore Management University School of Law Most Outstanding Teacher Award, 2014
- Singapore Management University School of Law Teaching Excellence Award, 2013
- Singapore Management University Most Promising Teacher Award, 2011
- Singapore Management University School of Law Teaching Excellence Award, 2011
- Singapore Management University School of Law Most Promising Teacher Award, 2010
- Introduction to Legal Method
- Common Law System, Reasoning & Methodology
|2006 ‐ 2007||LLM, Harvard Law School|
|2005 ‐ 2006||BCL, Oxford University|
Associate Professor of Law
City University of Hong Kong
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852.3442.9133| Fax: +852.3442.0190
Anti-corruption law (2)
Constitutional Law (30)
Demonetisation_ A constitutional law expert explains why the Narendra Modi ...
Why the Narendra Modi government can't stop Indians from accessing their money — Quartz (2016)
In the late hours of November 8, Prime Minister Narendra Modi plunged India into an economic unknown. He unveiled a ...
Contribution to Book
A British Misreading: Sir Ivor Jennings’ Early Assessment of the ...
Constitution Making in Asia: Decolonisation and State-Building in the Aftermath of the British Empire (2016)
Sir Ivor Jennings delivered the Sir Alladi Krishnaswami Iyer Lectures at the University of Madras in March, 1952. He spoke ...