|Present||Kirk and Marsha Smith Professor of Marketing, Department of Marketing and Finance, Boise State University ‐ Department of Marketing and Finance|
Honors and Awards
- 2004 Presidential Research and Scholarship Award
- 2008 Guest Co-Editor - Industrial Marketing Management
- 2008 - Present Kirk and Marsha Smith Professorship
- 2009 Guest Editor – Journal of Product Innovation Management
- 2009 Boise State University Office of Research Administration Grant
- 2017 - Best Paper Award in the Innovation and New Product Development Track for "Extrinsic Rewards, Intrinsic Motivation and New Product Development Performance", 2017 American Marketing Association Summer Educator's Conference
- Marketing of High-Tech Products
- Internet Marketing/Marketing and the World Wide Web
- Business Perspectives
- New Product Development and Management
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
Selected Recent Publications (12)
Sales Management Control Systems: Review, Synthesis, and Directions for Future ...
Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management (2018)
Sales management control systems (SMCSs) are designed to align salespeople’s activities and actions with organizational objectives. This article reviews and ...
Contributions to Books (1)
Contribution to Book
'Bundling', 'Market Segmentation and Positioning', 'Competitive Advantage', 'Core Competencies', 'First ...
Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing (2011)
With 360 entries from over 500 global experts, the Encyclopedia offers one of the premier business reference sources available worldwide. ...