Honors and Awards
- The RemServ Showcase Award for Excellence in Innovation
- Australian College of Educators’ Excellence in Education Award
- Blackboard Mobile Catalyst Platinum Award
- 2015: Shortlisted project for the Wharton QS Stars Reimagine Education Awards
- 2015: Project Co-Leader for Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching Strategic Priority grant on the Postgraduate Student Experience
- 2014: Project Co-Leader for Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching Strategic Priority grant on graduate employability
- 2014: Project Leader for Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching Seed grant on Student Evaluation
- 2011: Co-Researcher on Australian Learning and Teaching Council grant
Quality, Teaching & Learning
Bond University QLD 4229
Ph: +61 7 559 51649
Achieving high student evaluation of teaching response rates through a ...
Studies in Learning, Evaluation, Innovation and Development (2012)
At the conclusion of each university semester, students are asked to complete surveys evaluating their educators and subjects. Research indicates ...
Challenging mobile learning discourse through research: Student perceptions of Blackboard ...
Australasian Journal of Educational Technology (2012)
Many university academics disagree with the rationale that we should pursue mobile learning because 21st century students are apparently demanding ...
Student perspective on electronic evaluation of teaching
Studies in learning, evaluation, innovation and development (2011)
Research indicates that administering university student evaluation of teaching electronically rather than via paper-based surveys increases the quality and timeliness ...
Career Laddering: A Canadian approach to education in community rehabilitation ...
Rehabilitation Education (2000)
This article introduces a Canadian alternative to Professional Education inRehabilitation that reflects Canadian history, the contingencies of Canadian social policy ...