Modelling and Simulation , Computer Aided Design , Membrane Reactors , and Separation Processes
Honors and Awards
- Thomason Memorial Gold Medal on B.E. Chemical Project entitled, "Techno-Economic Feasibility Report on Synthetic Detergent Manufacture" from the University of Roorkee in 1978.
- Acharya P.C. Ray Award (First Prize) on B.E. Chemical Project from Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, Calcutta in 1978.
- U.G.C. Fellowship in Chemical Engineering and Technology (Direct Awardee) from 1987 to 1991.
- Merit Scholarship in all the four year of B.E. Chemical Degree course at University of Roorkee (1974-1978)
- U.G.C. Fellowship during M.E. Chemical Studies (1978-1980)
- Chemical Kinetics
- Transport Processes
- Transport Phenomena
- Process Equipment Design
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- CAD of Mass Transfer Equipment
- First Indo-Norwegian Seminar on Adsorption Technology organized at IIP Dehradun on 18.02.2005.
- 13th National Conference of Mechanical Engineers (ISME - 2003), organized by Mechanical Engineering Department, IIT Roorkee , during Dec. 30-31, 2003.
- International Conference on "Mathematical Modelling", organized by Mathematics Department, University of Roorkee, during Jan 29-31, 2001.
Department of Chemical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology,
Roorkee, UA - 247667
Publications in Refereed Journals (2)
A Comprehensive Model for Catalytic Membrane Reactor
International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering (2006)
Catalytic membrane reactors are multifunctional reactors, which provide improved performance over conventional reactors. These are used mainly for conducting hydrogenation/ ...