- Computer Applications in Economics (ECON 161)
- International Finance (ECON 123)
- Money and Banking (ECON 141)
- Intermediate Macroeconomics: Theory and Policy (ECON 103, ECON 103L)
- Introductory Macroeconomics: Theory and Policy (ECON 55, ECON 55H)
- Times Series Analysis (ANLT 207)
|2001||Ph.D., Economics, University of California, Davis|
|1996||M.A., Economics, San Francisco State University|
|1992||B.A. with Honors, Economics, University of York|
Office WPC 231
Books and Book Chapters (4)
Books and book chapters written or edited by Dr. Sharmila K. King.
Journal articles written by Dr. Sharmila K. King.
Conference presentations and lectures given by Dr. Sharmila K. King.