|2017 - Present||Assistant Professor, University of the Pacific ‐ Gladys L. Benerd School of Education|
|2013 - 2017||Research Associate, University of Southern California|
Honors and Awards
- Center for Excellence in Teaching 2016
- Humanities Arts Science and Technology Collaborative (HASTAC) 2014
- USC Annenberg Summer Institute on Diversity in Media 2014
- Dean’s Fellowship in Urban Education Policy 2013-2017
- USC Office of the Provost/ National Science Foundation Enhancing Diversity in Graduate Education (EDGE) Program 2013
- Americorps Teacher Education for A Multicultural Society (TEAMS) 2010
- EDUC 356: Advanced Inquiry 3
- EDUC 372: Program and Organization Evaluation
- EDUC 367: Cultural Diversity and Educational Administration
|2017||Ph.D., Urban Education Policy, University of Southern California|
|2011||M.A., Education, Loyola Marymount University|
|2009||B.A., History, Loyola Marymount University|
Books and Book Chapters (2)
Books and book chapters written or edited by Dr. Sharla Berry.
Journal articles written by Dr. Sharla Berry.
Conference proceedings, presentations, lectures and symposium given by Dr. Sharla Berry.