|Present||Associate Professor, Marquette University|
Honors and Awards
- Dean’s Recognition Award for Outstanding Faculty Adviser, College of Communication, Marquette University, 2007
- Way-Klingler Interdisciplinary Teaching Award, Marquette University, 2006
- Dean’s Recognition Award for Teaching Excellence, Marquette University, 2004
- Bruce Kendall Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2002
- Manresa Research/Writing Award, Marquette University, 2008
- J. William and Mary Diederich Scholar Award, Marquette University, 2008
- CMST 1000: Introduction to Communication
- CMST 2000: Introduction to Small Group Communication
- CMST 2010: Communication Approaches to Interviewing
- CMST 3200: Organizational Communication
- CMST 4220: Commuication Approaches to Training and Development
- CMST 4230: Managerial Communication
- CMST 6200: Seminar in Organizational Communication
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
SaveDisney.com and Activist Challenges: A Habermasian Perspective on Corporate ...
International Journal of Strategic Communication (2007)
This study develops a Habermasian framework for evaluating and generating challenges to organizational legitimacy. The launch of the SaveDisney.com web ...
Transparency in Communication: An Examination of Communication Journals’ Conflicts-of-Interest Policies
Journal of Communication Inquiry (2006)
Increased corporate-sponsored university research and professorial consulting has caused medical, psychological, and other scientific journals to adopt conflicts-of-interest disclosure policies. ...