Honors and Awards
- 2006 Best Student Talk, Division of Systematic and Evolutionary Biology, Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology
- 2005 American Association of University Women Dissertation Fellowship
- 2005 Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Merit Fellowship, Harvard University
- 2004 Best Student Talk, Systematics, International Congress of Arachnology
- 2001 Derek Bok Award for Excellence in Teaching, Harvard University
- 2001 NIH Genetics and Genomics Training Grant Fellowship, Harvard University
- Biodiversity & Phylogeny
- Animal Diversity
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105
A multilocus phylogeny of Podoctidae (Arachnida, Opiliones, Laniatores) and parametric ...
Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution (2017)
The taxonomy and systematics of the armored harvestmen (suborder Laniatores) are based on various sets of morphological characters pertaining to ...
A molecular phylogeny of the temperate Gondwanan family Pettalidae (Arachnida ...
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society (2016)
We evaluate the phylogenetic and biogeographical relationships of the members of the family Pettalidae (Opiliones, Cyphophthalmi), a textbook example of ...