Skip to main content
Burlingham (North), Parish Church of St. Peter, ruin
None
  • Sarah Blick
Article
Description

The Parish Church of St. Peter in Burlingham fell into ruins in the early 20th century. The 13th century round tower fell in 1906 and the congregation moved to St. Andrew's church nearby in 1936. There are traces of wall paintings, monuments, and graves. It is slowly merging into the landscape that surrounds it.

Coverage-Spatial
Norfolk, UK
Coverage-Temporal
13th-15th centuries; 19th century
Citation Information
Sarah Blick. "Burlingham (North), Parish Church of St. Peter, ruin"
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/sarah_blick/58/