|Present||Dean, School of Arts and Sciences, Fremantle and Broome, The University of Notre Dame Australia ‐ School of Arts and Sciences, Fremantle|
Honors and Awards
- “Active Workplace Design”. HBF July 2013-2014
- Best Paper runner-up 2013. The Architectural Science Association 47th International Conference of the Architectural Science Association
- Healthways WA Health Promotion Starter Grant 2012
- Humanities Publishing Grant 2012, Curtin University
- Post-Graduate research
- Non-traditional research methods and doctoral supervision
- Creative and critical units across social, cultural and spatial design areas
Professor Sarah McGann
Dean, School of Arts and Sciences, Fremantle and Broome
Phone: 9433 0126
Workplace building design and office-based workers' activity: a study of ...
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health (2015)
Objective: This opportunistic natural study investigated the effects of relocation of officeworkers from a 30-year-old building to a new purpose-built ...
Book Chapters (2)
Contribution to Book
Between the user and the building: a review of methods ...
Across: Architectural Research through to Practice: 48th International Conference of the Architectural Science Association 2014 (2014)
Given the increased problem of sedentary behaviour within the workplace and the associated health risks, there is a need to ...
Conference Papers (3)
From billiards to Vice-Chancellery: Fremantle's West End
International Conference on Preservation, Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Historic Buildings and Structures (2015)
REHAB 2015 gathers all papers presented at the International Conference on Preservation, Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Historic Buildings and Structures ...
Measuring, Mapping, Creating: a mixed method approach to sedentary behaviours ...
International Conference of the Architectural Science Association, 47 (2013)
This paper reports on the formation and success of an innovativeinterdisciplinary research team formed to tackle a current criticalchallenge in ...