|Present||Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Curriculum, Instruction and Foundational Studies|
Honors and Awards
- Golden Apple Honorable Mention (2014)
- Faculty International Development Award for language study in Alicante, Spain. (2013)
- Golden Apple Award (2009)
- ED-CIFS 330: Elementary Social Studies Curriculum and Instruction
- UF 200: Civic and Ethical Foundations
- ISLE 397: Making a Difference in Solidarity
Information Literacy Follow-Through: Enhancing Pre-Service Teachers' Information Evaluation Skills Through ...
Behavioral & Social Sciences Librarian (2011)
An investigation into pre-service teachers' information evaluation skills at a large university suggests that formative assessment can improve student performance. ...
Enhancing Preservice Elementary Teachers’ 21st Century Information and Media Literacy ...
Action in Teacher Education (2011)
This two-semester pedagogical study investigated the effectiveness of an approach to information and media literacy instruction for elementary preservice teachers. ...