Honors and Awards
- CELT Travel Grants, Valparaiso University, 2013 and 2016
- College of Arts and Sciences Emerging Teacher Award, Recipient, Valparaiso University, August 2015
- Distinguished Teaching Award, Nominee, Valparaiso University, March 2015
- College of Arts and Sciences Emerging Teacher Award, Nominee, Valparaiso University, May 2014
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award, Recipient, Clark University, 2006-2007
|2010||PhD, Economics, Clark University|
|2008||MA, Economics, Clark University|
|2005||BA, General Business Administration, University of Wisconsin, Stout|
Is Market Power Destructive? An Undergraduate Assignment Using Adam Smith ...
International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education (2012)
This paper describes an assignment where students evaluate a current industry using Adam Smith’s arguments against monopoly power. Using Smith’s ...