|Present||Professor, San Jose State University ‐ Mechanical Engineering|
- ME 154 Mechanical Engineering Design
- ME 273 Finite Element Methods in Engineering
- ME 101 Dynamics
- ME 110 Manufacturing Processes
- ME 111 Fluid Mechanics
- ME 120 Experimental Methods
- ME 130 Applied Engineering Analysis
- ME 160 Introduction to Finite Element Method
- ME 165 Computer-Aided Design in Mechanical Engineering
- ME/EE/MatE 168 Microfluidics Fabrication and Design
- ME/EE/MatE 169 MEMS Fabrication and Design
- ME 189 Design and Manufacture of Microsystems
- ME 267 Engineering Biomechanics
- ME 283 Manufacturing Process Control
|1996||Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|1992||M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|1990||B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University|
Time-Invariant Deformation of Blood During Necking on an Electrowetting Digital ...
ASME-JSME-KSME 2019 8th Joint Fluids Engineering Conference (2019)
Recent developments in electrowetting-on-dielectric (EWOD) technology have expanded the possibilities for testing methods and investigation of blood. This work evaluated ...
Effect of nanodroplet ink concentration on switching response of reverse-emulsion ...
Advances in Display Technologies III (2013)
Reverse-emulsion electrophoretic display (REED) technology is based on an electro-responsive ink comprised of self-assembled nanodroplets dispersed in a non-polar liquid. ...
Implementation of a MEMS Laboratory Course with Modular, Multidisciplinary Team ...
Proceedings of the ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition (2007)
This paper presents the implementation and outcomes of a hands-on laboratory course in microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), co-developed by a multidisciplinary ...
A Development Framework for Hands-On Laboratory Modules in Microelectromechanical Systems ...
Proceedings of the ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition (2006)
This paper presents work-in-progress in terms of a framework that we have structured to support effective joint development among faculty ...
Contributions to Books (1)
Effect of Cyclic Compression on Mechanical Behavior of Ceramic-in-Polymer Composite ...
ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Proceedings (IMECE) (2021)
Composite polymer electrolytes (CPEs) for lithium-ion batteries provide an effective balance of ionic conductivity, mechanical robustness, and safety. Loss of ...