|Present||Assistant Professor, Kennesaw State University ‐ School of Accountancy|
|2010 - 2013||Visiting Assistant Professor, Texas State University ‐ Accounting|
|2008 - 2010||Assistant Professor, Texas State University ‐ PhD Program, Education|
|2004 - 2007||Instructor, Kennesaw State University ‐ Accounting|
|2000 - 2001||Visiting Instructor, Florida Atlantic University ‐ Finance|
|1999 - 2000||Instructor, Xavier University of Louisiana ‐ Accounting|
|1999||Instructor, University of New Orleans ‐ Accounting|
Honors and Awards
- 2016- Winner of the George Krull/Grant Thornton Innovation in Teaching Award.
- 2013- Institute of Management Accountants Recognition of Outstanding Service as an IMA Campus Advocate-Southern Polytechnic State University.
- Recognition for Honors Thesis Supervision, TX State University Honors College. (April 26, 2011).
- Honorable mention (runner up) 2010 Bea Sanders/AICPA Teaching Innovation Award, Bea Sanders/AICPA. (July 30, 2011).
- Dissertation Research-Grant Recipient, 2008-Association for Continuing Higher Education (ACHE).
- Government and not-for profit accounting
- Personal financial analysis and budgeting
- Corporate financial analysis
- Financial and managerial accounting
- ACCT 6078-Fund Accounting (2 sections spring 2014, spring 2015, summer 2015) - SPSU/Kennesaw
- ACCT 6068-International Accounting (summer 2014; spring 2015) - SPSU/Kennesaw
- ACCT 4200 Advanced Managerial Accounting (fall 2015) - SPSU/Kennesaw
- ACCT 4050-Intermediate Accounting 2 (fall 2015; spring 2016; fall 2016) - SPSU/Kennesaw
- ACCT 6000-Advanced Managerial Accounting (summer 2014; summer 2015) - SPSU/Kennesaw
- ACCT 6012-Auditing (spring 2014, spring 2015) - SPSU/Kennesaw
- ACCT 6075-Tax Research (summer 2014) - SPSU/Kennesaw
- ACCT 6003-Accounting Theory (2 sections fall 2013; fall 2014; summer 2015) - SPSU/Kennesaw
- ACCT 2101-Principles of Accounting (fall 2013; fall 2014) - SPSU/Kennesaw
- ACCT 2200-Managerial Accounting (2004-2007; fall 2015; spring 2016; summer 2016; fall 2016) - SPSU/Kennesaw
- ACC 5362-Cost/Management Accounting-Graduate (fall 2011) - Texas State
- ACC 3365-Advanced Cost Accounting (fall 2010; spring 2011; summer 2011; spring 2012; summer 2012) - Texas State
- ACC 5350-Professional Accounting Research (fall, 2010; spring 2011; summer 2011; Spring 2012; spring 2012; summer 2012) - Texas State
- ED 7313-Advanced Adult learning & Development (summer, 2010) - Texas State
- ED7324-Strategic Program Planning (summer, 2010) - Texas State
- Ed 7315-Methods of Inquiry: Understanding Epistemologies (spring, 2010) - Texas State
- Ed 7322-Human Resources Development (spring, 2009; 2010) - Texas State
- Ed 7315 Methods of Inquiry: Understanding Epistemologies (spring, 2009) - Texas State
- EDP 7310-Instructional Roles in EAPS (fall, 2008; fall, 2009) - Texas State
- ED 7321-Social & Historical Foundations (fall, 2008; fall, 2009) - Texas State
- ACCT 2100-Principles of Accounting (2004-2007) - SPSU/Kennesaw
|2013||Post-Doctorate, University of Florida: Warrington College of Bus-Gainesville, FL ‐ Accounting|
|2008||PhD, University of Georgia-Athens, GA ‐ Adult & Continuing Education|
|1998||MBA, Florida A & M University-Tallahassee, FL ‐ Business Administration: Accounting|
|1992||BA, University of the Virgin Islands-St. Thomas, USVI ‐ Accounting|
|1992||AA, University of the Virgin Islands-St. Thomas, USVI ‐ Business Management|
Kennesaw Hall 1015
Other Scholarly Publication (1)
Published Conference Proceedings (5)
The “Many Faces” and Complexities of Continuing Education units within ...
Adult Education Research Conference (2009)
A qualitative methodology was used to identify higher education leaders’ understanding of continuing education units’ organization and program development. Using ...