Honors and Awards
- Macy Award for Individual Achievement, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Behavioral Health Champion, Behavioral Healthcare
- Gold Award, First Place for Community Mental Health ProgramAmerican Psychiatric Association, Institute for Psychiatric Services
- Distinguished Psychiatric Administrator Award, American Association of Psychiatric Administrators, NY
- Leadership & Advocacy that promotes public health, Public Health Association of New York
- Marty Smith Memorial Award, For Outstanding Contribution to the Advancement of Services for People with Psychiatric Disabilities, New York Association for Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Special Recognition Award, New York University Department of Nursing
- Special Achievement in Housing Award, National Alliance for the Mentally Ill NYC
- Canada Council Fellow, Canadian Government, for doctoral study at NYU
- Frieda Wenderlich Fellowship, New School for Social Research
Pathways to Housing, Inc
55 West 125th St.
New York, NY 10027
212-289-0000 ext. 1101
Housing First Articles (9)
Housing, Hospitalization, and Cost Outcomes for Homeless Individuals with Psychiatric ...
Journal of Community and Applied Social Psychology (2003)
This article compares two approaches to housing chronically homeless individuals with psychiatric disabilities and often substance abuse. The experimental Housing ...
Community Integration Articles (2)
Assertive Community Treatment Articles (2)
ACT and Recovery: Integrating Evidence-Based Practice and Recovery Orientation on ...
Community Mental Health Journal (2007)
ABSTRACT: We examine whether Assertive Community Treatment (ACT), a widely implemented and rigorously studied practice, can successfully incorporate a recoveryoriented ...
Book Chapters (6)
Homelessness Articles (5)
Homelessness, Mental Illness, and Criminal Activity: Examining Patterns Over Time
American Journal of Community Psychology (2008)
Abstract This study examined whether street homelessness, sheltered homelessness, and the severity of psychological symptoms predicted non-violent and violent crime ...
Measuring Homelessness and Residential Stability: The Residential Time-Line Follow-Back Inventory
Journal of Community Psychology (2007)
Reliable and valid longitudinal residential histories are needed to assess interventions to reduce homelessness and increase community tenure. This study ...