|Present||Associate Professor, Technology, University of Northern Iowa ‐ Department of Technology|
- Power Technology
- Studies in Microgrids in Electrical Power Systems
- Master Internship/Project
- Research (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Doctoral Internship
- Power Electronics Applications
- Electrical Systems Technology
- Introduction to Electrical Power and Machinery
- Introduction to Circuits
- Cooperative Education
- Advanced Electrical Power Systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's)
- Circuits and Systems
University of Northern Iowa
Industrial Technology Center 25
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0178
Office: ITC 25
Phone: (319) 273-2753
Impact of Optical Instrument Transformer Characteristics on the Performance of ...
IEEE/PES Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition (2006)
This paper evaluates the influence of optical instrument transformers (OIT) characteristics on the performance of protection and power quality metering ...
Optimal Load Frequency Control of Multi-Area Power System Considering Incremental ...
2019 IEEE Texas Power and Energy Conference (TPEC) (2019)
For an economic and reliable operation of a power system, electrical power generation-demand balance must be sustained online. In modern ...