Recently, Nasseri et al., [1, 2] proposed fuzzy two-phase method involving fuzzy artificial variables and fuzzy big-M method to obtain an initial fuzzy basic feasible solution to solve the linear programming with fuzzy variables (FVLP) problems. In this paper, we propose a new two-phase method for solving fuzzy linear programming. Our method needs not any artificial variables and has an advantage of the simple implementation. Furthermore this method is more effective and faster than above methods.
- Linear programming with fuzzy variables,
- Fuzzy primal simplex method,
- Fuzzy dual simplex method,
- Fuzzy big-M method,
- Fuzzy two-phase method,
- Fuzzy basic feasible solution,
- Ranking function,
- Trapezoidal fuzzy number.
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/sa_edalatpanah/6/