Honors and Awards
- Virginia Tech Department of Chemistry Graduate Research Award (2012)
- WATOC Poster Prize Winner (2011)
- MQM Department of Energy Merit Scholarship (2010)
- NASA/JPL Planetary Science Summer School (2008)
- SETCA Graduate Poster Award Winner (2008)
- Mississippi College communication Department Graduate Research Award (2007)
- Introduction to Quantum Chemistry (GSU: CHEM 3442)
- Theoretical Chemistry (GSU: CHEM 7090)
- Science Communication (MC: COM 5455/455 online)
- General Chemistry I Laboratory (VT: CHEM 1045)
- Introduction to Linear Algebra (MC: MAT 213)
- Interpersonal Communication (MC: COM 202)
- Communication Research (MC: COM 102)
P.O. Box 8064
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-7694
Office: 2237 Nursing & Chemistry Bldg.
Protonated N2O, NNOH+: Fundamental Vibrational Frequencies and Spectroscopic Constants from ...
The Journal of Chemical Physics A (2013)
The interstellar presence of protonated nitrous oxide has been suspected for some time. Using established high-accuracy quantum chemical techniques, spectroscopic ...
Vibrational Frequencies and Spectroscopic Constants from Quartic Force Fields for ...
The Journal of Chemical Physics A (2011)
The use of accurate quartic force fields together with vibrational configuration interaction recently predicted gas phase fundamental vibrational frequencies of ...
Proceedings Papers (4)
Theoretical Electronic and Rovibrational Studies for Anions of Interest to ...
Proceedings of IAU Symposium No. 297: The Diffuse Interstellar Bands (2013)
The dipole-bound excited state of the methylene nitrile anion (CH2CN−) has been suggested as a candidate carrier for a diﬀuse ...