|Present||Assistant Professor of Psychology, Utah Valley University|
Honors and Awards
- Presidential Award of Excellence for Scholarship, Utah Valley University (2015)
- Dean's Recognition Award for Research, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Utah Valley University (2014)
- Best Dissertation of 2011, National Association for Gifted Children
- Best doctoral-level research in progress of 2010, National Association for Gifted Children
- Lohman/Heep Fellowship, College of Education and Human Development, Texas A&M University (2010-2011)
- Best doctoral-level research in progress of 2009, National Association for Gifted Children
- Dean's Award, Southwest Educational Research Association (2009)
- Dean's Award, Southwest Educational Research Association (2008)
- Gifted Child Quarterly 2014 Paper of the year (2015)
Featured Works (6)
Gifted Education (24)
Beliefs About Human Intelligence in a Sample of Teachers and ...
Journal for the Education of the Gifted (2020)
Research in educational psychology consistently finds a relationship between intelligence and academic performance. However, in recent decades, educational fields, including ...