|Present||Assistant Professor of Psychology, Utah Valley University|
Honors and Awards
- Presidential Award of Excellence for Scholarship, Utah Valley University (2015)
- Dean's Recognition Award for Research, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Utah Valley University (2014)
- Best Dissertation of 2011, National Association for Gifted Children
- Best doctoral-level research in progress of 2010, National Association for Gifted Children
- Lohman/Heep Fellowship, College of Education and Human Development, Texas A&M University (2010-2011)
- Best doctoral-level research in progress of 2009, National Association for Gifted Children
- Dean's Award, Southwest Educational Research Association (2009)
- Dean's Award, Southwest Educational Research Association (2008)
- Gifted Child Quarterly 2014 Paper of the year (2015)
Featured Works (6)
Gifted Education (19)
An investigation of measurement invariance across genders on the Overexcitability ...
Journal of Advanced Academics (2011)
The Overexcitability Questionnaire–Two (OEQII) is a quantitative instrument for assessing overexcitabilities as they are described in Dabrowski’s theory of positive ...