Honors and Awards
- Boise State University Foundation Scholar Teaching Award Finalist - 2011
- David S. Taylor Award for Service to Students, Associated Students of Boise State University - 2009
- Boise State University Foundation Scholar Research Award Nomination - 2008
- Boise State University Foundation Scholar Teaching Award Nominations- 2008 & 2004
- Faculty Partner Award Program - Boise State University Division of Student Affairs - 2007
- POLS 231—International Relations
- POLS 298—Introduction to Political Inquiry
- POLS 327—Canadian Politics
- POLS 328—Politics in Japan
- POLS 333—Governments and Politics of Developing Nations
- POLS 398—Advanced Political Science Methods
- PUBADM 595—International Relations in Public Administration
Articles and Conference Proceedings (20)
Democracy and Income Inequality: Measurement and Modeling of the Western ...
Conference Papers -- American Political Science Association (2011)
What is our understanding of the relationship between democracy and income inequality in the Western Hemisphere? This paper specifies a ...
Open Borders, Open Regimes? Testing Causal Direction between Globalization and ...
ZEF-Discussion Papers on Development Policy No. 67 (2003)
Pessimists on globalization claim that liberalization of markets allows multinational corporations free reign, constraining local autonomy and precipitating a ‘race ...