Honors and Awards
- Boise State University Foundation Scholar Teaching Award Finalist - 2011
- David S. Taylor Award for Service to Students, Associated Students of Boise State University - 2009
- Boise State University Foundation Scholar Research Award Nomination - 2008
- Boise State University Foundation Scholar Teaching Award Nominations- 2008 & 2004
- Faculty Partner Award Program - Boise State University Division of Student Affairs - 2007
- POLS 231—International Relations
- POLS 298—Introduction to Political Inquiry
- POLS 327—Canadian Politics
- POLS 328—Politics in Japan
- POLS 333—Governments and Politics of Developing Nations
- POLS 398—Advanced Political Science Methods
- PUBADM 595—International Relations in Public Administration
Articles and Conference Proceedings (20)
Democracy and Income Inequality: Measurement and Modeling of the Western ...
Conference Papers -- American Political Science Association (2011)
What is our understanding of the relationship between democracy and income inequality in the Western Hemisphere? This paper specifies a ...
Open Borders, Open Regimes? Testing Causal Direction between Globalization and ...
ZEF Discussion Papers on Development Policy (2003)
Pessimists on globalization claim that liberalization of markets allows multinational corporations free reign, constraining local autonomy and precipitating a 'race ...