|Present||Associate Professor, School of Physical Therapy, Marshall University|
|Present||President & Director of Research and Training, Specialty Therapy Source LLC|
Honors and Awards
- Mentor of the Year Award, University of North Florida, 2010
- Research Award, University of North Florida 2008, 2009, 2010
- APTA Section on Pediatrics Research Award. February, 2002
- "Innovative Teaching Award"; 1990 University of Miami
- Teacher of the Year Award 1990, University of Miami, School of Medicine, Division of Physical Therapy
- Expert in national initiative (2001), The Center for Early Intervention Professionals in Hearing Impairment (CEIP-HI)
- Adjunct Clinical Associate, Eunice Kennedy-Shriver Center University Affiliated facility Physical Therapy Department 1986 - 1987, 1987 - 1988
- Phi Kappa Phi, current member
- Central Massachusetts AHEC Grant Project Director, Survey and Educational programming for Central District, Massachusetts Chapter, APTA 1983
No Subject Area (10)
Central Somatosensory Changes and Altered Muscle Synergies in Subjects with ...
Physical Therapy Faculty Research (2005)
To clarify the mechanisms of compensation in subjects with anterior cruciate ligament deficiency (ACL-D), we examined proprioception, quadriceps strength, somatosensory ...