About Ronda Callister
Ronda Roberts Callister is an associate professor in the Department of Management and Human Resources and the recipient of the Vernon Maughan Buehler and Maree C. Buehler Endowed Professorship. She obtained her Ph.D. from the University of Missouri. She has been the principal investigator on the $3 million National Science Foundation ADVANCE grant from 2003-2006. Dr. Callister has taught a number of management courses, but most commonly teaches MHR 3820, International Management. In 2001 she was selected as the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business Teacher of the Year.
Honors and Awards
- 2009 - Women and Gender Research Institute’s Distinguished Professor Award
- 2006-2008 - Vernon M. Buehler and Maree C. Buehler Endowed Professorship – awarded to three outstanding faculty members in the College of Business
- 2007 - College of Business Researcher of the Year at Utah State University
- 2006 - Department of Management and Human Resources Researcher of the Year
- 2005 - Best Symposium, Academy of Management – Careers Division
- 2005 - Department Service Award for service to the Biological & Irrigation Eng. department
- 2004 - Best Theory Paper at International Association of Conflict Mgt Conference
- 2002 - Outstanding Faculty Member at USU, Finalist
- 2002 - Listed in Who’s Who Among Teachers in America. Nominated by student(s) on the Dean’s list as the most influential teacher in their career
- 2001 - College of Business Teacher of the Year at Utah State University
- 2001 - Department of Management and Human Resources Teacher of the Year
- 1996 - Recipient of a State Farm Insurance Dissertation Award for $10,000
- 1995 - Recipient of the Richard D. Irwin Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship for $2,500
- 1995 - Received Superior Graduate Achievement Award, 1995, University of Missouri
TR 1:30-2:30 or by appointment
Understanding Gender Differences in Job Dissatisfaction Among Science and Engineering ...
Journal of Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering (2009)
Reflecting continuing gender inequality in academia, retention rates among male and female faculty continue to differ, especially within the prestigious ...
Conflict Across Organizational Boundaries: Managed Care organizations versus health care ...
J Appl Psychol. (2001)
This research examined conflicts that occur across organizational boundaries, specifically between managed care organizations and health care providers. Using boundary ...