|Present||Professor of Marketing, Butler University ‐ Department of Marketing & Management|
Honors and Awards
- Featured researcher (with Gregory Osland) at Butler University Founders’ Day Celebration of Faculty Research – 2004
- College of Business Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching – 2004
- Butler Mortar Board – Excellence in Teaching Award – 2002
- Citation of Excellence by ANBAR Electronic Intelligence for article appearing in the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science – 1998
- Selected by the American Library Association as one of the top twenty contributions to the field of library instruction for article appearing in College & Research Libraries – 1998
Holcomb Building - 256
Stages and patterns of internationalization of the Chinese-owned firms : market-seeking ...
Journal of Comparative International Management (2014)
This study compares and contrasts Chinese firms with internationally active value chains that started their internationalization efforts by engaging in ...
Immigrant business enterprises: A classification framework conceptualization and test
Thunderbird International Business Review (2010)
This article proposes the Immigrant Business Enterprises Classification Framework to organize immigrant-owned businesses into categories associated with different levels of ...
Confounds in the Measurement of Predictive Expectations
Journal of Consumer Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behavior (1998)
Given the importance of predictive expectations in consumer satisfaction models, confounds in the measurement of expectations could result in misspecified ...
Contributions to Books (2)
Contribution to Book
Environmental Marketing: Bridging the Divide between the Consumption Culture and ...
Environmental Marketing: Developments in Practice, Theory and Research (1995)
Note: full-text not available due to publisher restrictions. Link takes you to an external site where you can purchase the ...