|2014 ‐ Present||Department Chair, Department of Management, College of Business Administration, Georgia Southern University|
|2008 ‐ Present||Associate Professor, Department of Management, College of Business Administration, Georgia Southern University ‐ Department of Management|
Honors and Awards
- Jack Hoover Memorial Award for Teaching Excellence (1996)
- Software Award Recipient, University Senate Computer Resource Committee, American University (1998)
- Superior Merit Award, SHRM Student Chapter Faculty Advisor (1999, 2001-2003, 2005-2006)
- Outstanding Teaching - Full Time Appointment Award, Kogod College of Business Administration (1999,2000)
- The Bank Of America Faculty Award, College of Business Administration, Georgia Southern University (2001)
- Merit Award, SHRM Student Chapter Faculty Advisor (2003-2005, 2007-2012)
- Winner, W.A. & Emma Lou Crider Award for Excellence in Teaching (2009)
- Outstanding Service and Contributions to the Savannah Area Chapter of SHRM, for work as the College Relations Chair (2010)
- Exceptional Volunteer Award, Savannah Area Chapter of SHRM, for work with the Professional Certification Committee (2010)
- Advisor of the Year, 4th Annual Club Sports Awards Banquet (2010)
- Martin Nesmith Faculty Award for Distinguished Service (2012)
- Management and Organizational Behavior (Principles of Management) (MGNT 3130)
- Human Resource Management (MGNT 3334)
- Human Resource Information Systems (MGNT 4333)
- Workplace Legislative Compliance (Employment Law) (MGNT 4334)
- Labor Relations (MGNT 4890)
- Directed Study in Management (MGNT 4890)
- Business Simulation (BUSA 4112)
- The HR Process (MGNT 7338)
PO Box 8151
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 479-5161
Office: COBA 3355A
An Analysis of Human Resource Information Systems Courses in Accredited ...
International Journal of Information and Operations Management Education (2012)
A study was conducted to gauge the extent to which accredited schools of business offered coursework in human resource information ...
Contribution to Book
Electronic Employee Performance Management (EPM) Systems
Encyclopedia of Human Resources Information Systems: Challenges in e-HRM (2008)
Performance management systems are tools that measure employee performance in terms of meaningful standards and goals, in a manner that ...
An Examination of the Pluralistic Nature of Industrial Relations in ...
Proceedings of the 52nd Annual Meeting Industrial Relations Research Association (2000)
Professional sports have entered a period of intensified labor relations, as reflected in recent strikes. Academic models of public-sector labor ...