|September 2012 - Present||Chair & Professor Speech-Language Pathology, Sacred Heart University ‐ Speech Language Pathology|
|Present||Affiliate, Haskins Laboratories|
Honors and Awards
- Language Editor (2013-2015) for Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research
- Ritvo/Slifka Award for Innovative Clinical Research in Autism May 2010
- Vice-President (2014- ) International Association for the Study of Child Language (IASCL)
- Honors, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2014
- Annual Scholarship Recognition - Book, 2015-2016
Professor and Program Director
Healthcare Education N279
College of Health Professions
Make it Work: Accommodating Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder in ...
Diversity Colloquium Series, Isabelle Farrington College of Education (2017)
This presentation will provide an overview of characteristics of students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and will introduce a range ...
Popular Press (5)
Language Disorders from Infancy through Adolescence: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing ...
Language Disorders from Infancy through Adolescence (2018)
Spanning the entire childhood developmental period, Language Disorders from Infancy Through Adolescence, 5th Edition is the go-to text for learning ...