Branch of Manchester Street Library opened at Charles Young Community Center on East Third Street. (from left to right) Mrs. H. H. Rowe, director of The Recreation Board; Mrs. Harietta Jackson, librarian, seated; Mrs. Henry Hornsby, volunteer in charge of setting up branch; Mrs. T.E. Van Meter, executive secretary of Manchester Street Library, and Carolyn Johnson. 1940 June 26.
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/reinette_jones/22/