About Ratnesh Dwivedi
Ratnesh Dwivedi is a seasoned Media Academician,Author,Journalist,NASA Certified Educator and Board Member with 20 plus years in teaching and corporate and is best termed as Interdisciplinary Scientist.
Ratnesh Dwivedi is awarded multiple certifications from NASA and conducts its activities in India for past five years.He has set up Radio and TV Stations in India.He is widely published Author in the field of Media and Communication with 34 publications and presentations across globe with 25000 downloads,which itself is a record.
He holds membership with global organizations such as ECREA-Brussels,Mission Essential-Virginia, Global Ethics Network-Wash,American Astronomical Society-Wash,Internet Society-Virginia, CSIS-PONI-Wash,RTDNA-Wash,NSTA-Virginia,EIN News Desk,Bush Center,Texas and Foreign Correspondent Club,Delhi.
He has authored twelve books.The Story of an Intern is a Reportage which is published in three edition-Black and White,Colored and Summarized Version, The Cosmic Mask and NASA-The Story of Manned and Unmanned Missions are collection of Space Fiction stories and reference books .Sixth and seventh are awarded academic books. His eighth book US Intelligence and Cost of War is about US operations in Middle East .His four Volume thesaurus book 'Digital Security in Corporate World' is out on stands now.
Currently he is serving as full time Associate Professor of Journalism at Institute of Management Studies,Noida,India.He is Director with Global Institute for IT Management,NY and ESJ-Paris, World's First Journalism school set up in 1899.He serves as Country Head with AEJ, NJ and is Partner Director with Pro Energy Trade, Chicago.He is Founding Board Member of AusiHem.He is Bureau Chief-Asia with World News Tomorrow Corporation,London and Expert Writer with RIAC,Moscow. He is Institutional Representative with SECINDEF an Israel and USA based Intelligence agency and serves as advisory Board Member with two dozen global firms and research organizations.
American Film Studies, American Literature, Book and Paper, Interdisciplinary Arts and Media, Ancient Philosophy, Comparative Literature, Creative Writing, English Language and Literature, Film and Media Studies, History of Religion, Islamic World and Near East History, Medieval History, Military History, United States History, Continental Philosophy, Feminist Philosophy, History of Philosophy, Metaphysics, Philosophy of Language, Philosophy of Mind, Philosophy of Science, Asian American Studies, Radio, Religious Thought, Theology and Philosophy of Religion, Television, Higher Education and Teaching, Broadcast and Video Studies, Communication Technology and New Media, Critical and Cultural Studies, International and Intercultural Communication, Interpersonal and Small Group Communication, Journalism Studies, Mass Communication, Organizational Communication, Social Influence and Political Communication, Asian Studies, Soviet and Post-Soviet Studies, Applied Linguistics, Discourse and Text Linguistics, Morphology, American Politics, International Relations, and Political Theory
Broadcast Journalism, Political Communication, Intercultural and International Communication, International Relations, Media and Industry, Theoratical Linguistics, Philosophy, International Terrorism, Space and Planetaory Science and Astrobiology, Geo-Political Analysis, and Business Analysis
Honors and Awards
- Charter Member and Member Advocate with George W Bush Presidential Center,Texas,U.S.A.
- Member of European Communication Research and Education Association(ECREA),Brussels,Belgium.
- Associated with The American Astronomical Society as Non-Member ID-41315
- Chapter Member with Eight Chapters of a Global N.G.O. Internet Society(ISOC),Virginia,U.S.A.
- Member of Institute of English Studies,University of London,London
- Member of Indian Translators Association,New Delhi,India
- Member of Radio and Television Digital News Association,Washington
- CSIS-WASHINGTON:PONI-PROJECT ON NUCLEAR ISSUE: Member of PONI(Project on Nuclear Issuse of CSIS(Center for Strategic and International Studies),Washington.
- NSTA(NATIONAL SCIENCE TEACHERS ASSOCIATION),VIRGINIA,U.S.A.: Member of NSTA(National Science Teachers Association).Membership ID-1998011.
- CARNEGIE COUNCIL’S GLOBAL ETHICS NETWORK,NY,USA: Member of Global Ethics Network of Carnegie Coucil on Ethics for International Peace,NY,USA.
- MILITRAY ESSENTIAL,VIRGINIA,USA: Member with intelligence think tank Mission Essential based in Virginia,USA.
- Attended one day Educator’s Workshop on International Space Station - Engaging Your Audiences in Low Earth Orbit, a prestigious workshop of National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA) in Van Karmon auditorium at Jet Propulsion Laboratory,California on March 24 2012.Partcipants were linked to International Space Station.I was one of the one of twenty participants who attended the workshop online and awarded a certificate of participation.
- Attended one day workshop on “CAE/CATS Tier II Special Topic Workshop:Using Technology in Classroom” a highly rated workshop of Natioanl Aeronautics and Space Administartion(NASA)’s Center for Astonomy Education and Amercian Astronomical Society on June 10 2012 in Anchorage,Alaska.
- Attended one day Educator’s Workshop on professional development, a prestigious workshop of National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA)’s Discovery and New Froniter’s Programme,organized by Jet Propulsion Laboratory’s Education Office and MCRel in NASA’s California center.March 10,2012.
- Attended one day Educator’s Workshop, A Challenge to Discovery, a prestigious workshop of National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA)’s Discovery and New Froniter’s Programme,organized by Jet Propulsion Laboratory’s Education Office and MCRel in NASA’s California center.April,6,2013
- Attended one day Educator’s Workshop, Scale to Discovery, a prestigious workshop of National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA)’s Discovery and New Froniter’s Programme,organized by Jet Propulsion Laboratory’s Education Office and MCRel in NASA’s California center.April,,2014
- Participated in two day faculty development program on ‘Research Methodologies’ organized by Amity Academic Staff College,Amity University on 20-21 June,2011
- Attended a one day workshop on ‘Advanced Developer Technologies’ organized by Microsoft Corporation on 11 June 2009..
- Attended five days workshop on Science and Technology Journalism for mainstream media professionals organized by NCSTC and Department of Science and Technology,Govt of India .1- 5th Feb2009.
- Attended one day workshop on “ Project Funding and Technical Consulting” organized by Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Amity University on 30th May,2009.
- Participated in an online course on Engineering Design Process organized by NSTA and NASA in Feb-April 2013
- Attended ten days workshop on science popularization organized by District Science Club, Faizabad in 1992
- Teach Indian Political System,National and International Affairs,News and Contemporary Issue and Broadcast Journalism to Undergraduate Students
- Teach Research Methodologies,Media and Industry,Media Business and Broadcast Journalism to Postgraduate Students
|April 2012 - Present||Ph.D., Ratnesh Dwivedi, Amity School of Communication ‐ Amity University|
|July 1996 - June 1999||M.A., Ratnesh Dwivedi, Department of Journalism and Mass Communication ‐ University of Lucknow|
Journalism and Media Studies (5)
Higher Education in India : The Glory of Past,The Challenges ...
Electrostal Polytechnical Institute of the National Research Technological University in collaboration with Moscow State University (2012)
Universal education of all children in literacy has been a recent development, not occurring in many countries until after 1850 ...
Wiki leaks Revelations in Global Context—The War Between ‘Right ...
Manthan-International Journal of Mass Communication (2011)
WikiLeaks is an international non-profit organisation that publishes submissions of private, secret, and classified media from anonymous news sources, news ...
Political Communication (1)
Media,Politics and Mediatization (2)
Mediatization: The Definition,The Concept and The Process in Politics ...
Department of Integrated Communication,National University of Higher School of Economics (2015)
In communication studies or media studies, ‘mediatization’ or ‘mediatisation’ is a term used to describe a process in which modernity ...
Radio Studies (3)
International and Intercultural Communication (1)
History of Communication and Its Application in Multicultaral,Multilingual Social ...
Tver State University and Russian Communication Association (2010)
The history of communication dates back to the earliest signs of cavemen.Communication can range from very subtle processes of exchange, ...
Discourse,Text Linguistics and Feminist Philosphy (4)
Psycholinguistics and Sanskrit: Is Devabhasha Mother of Psycholinguistics?
International Conference on 10th International conference on "Social Communications and Psycholinguistics",organized by "Pereyaslav -Khmelnitsky State Pedagogical University Skovoroda " Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (2015)
Language, in other words the storehouse of all human Knowledge is represented by words and meanings. Language by itself has ...
“Human relations movement in View of Interpersonal Relations with Emphasis ...
University Grants Commission and College English Teachers Association,CETA (2013)
Human relations movement refers to the researchers of organizational development who study the behavior of people in groups, in particular ...
Language Discourse- A Critical Analysis of Michel Focault's Work ...
Tver State University and Russian Communication Association (2011)
Discourse generally refers to "written or spoken communication or debate". The following are three more specific definitions: (1) In semantics ...
Organizational Communication,Media Management,Behavioral Communication and Communication Management (1)
A Critical Study of Organizational Communication and Organizational Communication Theories- ...
Jointly Organised by Russian New University, National University of Higher School of Economics and Russian Communication Association (2011)
Organizational Communication is the study that looks at human communication within and outside the organization. Conrad and Poole (1998) break ...