- Appraisal of Instruments
- Using Tests in Counseling
- Rehabilitation Counseling Applications
- Foundations of Rehabilitation Counseling
- Group Counseling Procedures
- Case Management
- Clinical Practice Seminar
- Medical Aspects of Disability
- Psychosocial Aspects of Disability
|2016||Ph.D., University of Wisconsin ‐ Counselor Education|
|2009 ‐ 2010||M.S., University of Wisconsin ‐ Rehabilitation Psychology|
|2006 ‐ 2009||B.A., University of Minnesota - Twin Cities ‐ Political science|
Journal Articles (6)
Vocational Rehabilitation Services for African-American Women With HIV/AIDS: An ...
Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation (2017)
BACKGROUND: Previous research identifies employment as a social determinant of health for persons with HIV/AIDS, specifically African American women. OBJECTIVE:The ...
Core Self-Evaluations as a Mediator Between Functional Disability and Life ...
Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education (2015)
Purpose: To examine the mediational effect of core self-evaluations (CSE) on the relationship between functional disability and life satisfaction.Methods: A quantitative descriptive ...