|2015 - Present||Affiliate, Georgia Southern University ‐ Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education|
|2013 - Present||Assistant Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Engineering & Computing, Allen E. Paulson College of|
|Present||Assistant Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of|
Professional Service and Affiliations
|2017 - Present||Vice-Chair of Electrical Engineering Division, American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) Southeastern Region||2013 - Present||Chair of Membership Development, IEEE Savannah Section||2016 - 2017||Secretary of Electrical Engineering Division, American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) Southeastern Region|
Honors and Awards
- Georgia Southern University IEEE Student Chapter #1 Cheerleader Professor Award (June, 2015)
- Georgia Southern University Certificate of Excellence for Sustainability (2014-2015)
- University of Akron ECE Dept. Outstanding Graduate Researcher Award (2009-2010)
- University of Minnesota Duluth ECE Dept. Outstanding Graduate Teaching AssistantAward (2005-2006)
- University of Minnesota Duluth ECE Dept. Outstanding Graduate Teaching AssistantAward (2004-2005)
PO Box 8045
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-8582
Office: IT 1311
Journal Articles (12)
Conference Articles (42)
Learning Computational Thinking Using Open-Source Hardware-based Programming
Interdisciplinary STEM Teaching & Learning Conference (2017)
One of the first most fundamental skills that freshman engineering students learn is computational thinking. Computation thinking is the thought ...
Suspension Simulation Model Verification through Experimental Data for Lateral Force ...
Conference Proceedings for the 39th Vibration Institute Annual Training Conference 2015 Proceedings (2015)
Research is being done on vehicles and their suspensions to find ways to increase the safety of the operators and ...