|Present||Associate Dean for Research & Graduate Programs, Kennesaw State University|
|Present||Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw State University|
Honors and Awards
- The Leadership Certificate from the Executive Leadership Institute of The University System of Georgia for completing the 100 hour curriculum in Leadership Development.
- Tenured Faculty Full-Paid Leave Grant, Kennesaw State University, Spring 2009
- ‘CETL Travel Grant’ by the Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning, Kennesaw State University, August 2006.
- Finalist for the ‘Distinguished Scholarship Award’, Kennesaw State University, 2006
- Kennesaw State University’s Distinguished Graduate Faculty Scholarship Award, 2006
- Awarded the Faculty Research Grant by the Faculty Research and Development Committee of the Coles College of Business, January 2006.
- Taught as a Fulbright Lecturer at the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, India during Fall Semester 2004.
- Finalist for 'Distinguished Scholarship Award', Kennesaw State University, 1999-2000
- Received a Certificate of Recognition for ‘New Course Development for International MBA Students’ from the Coles College of Business, 1999-2000
- ‘Outstanding Scholar of the Year’ by the Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University, 1997-1998
- Nominated as a 'Fellow' of the Corporate Governance Center at the Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University, 1997
- Awarded the 'Certificate of Excellence', Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University, 1995
- Awarded the R.B. Pamplin College of Business Summer Research Grant, Virginia Tech, 1990
- Awarded the R.B. Pamplin College of Business Summer Research Grant, Virginia Tech, 1989
- Achieved the Faculty Honor Roll of the Kellogg School Graduate Management Association for excellence in Teaching, Winter Quarter 1988
- Awarded the R.B. Pamplin College of Business `Certificate of Teaching Excellence', Virginia Tech, 1987
The Domains of Undergraduate International Business and International Management Courses ...
Faculty Publications (2003)
This study compared undergraduate international business and international management course syllabi from 190 management departments at accredited U.S. business schools. ...